Health and Safety Training Courses
We’ve been providing health and safety training for more than 15 years and can ensure your employees are kept fully trained and up to date with the latest health and safety requirements.
Why do I need health and safety training?
You are obliged under the Health and Safety legislation to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of your employees.
Health and safety training is particularly important:
- when people start work,
- on exposure to new or increased risks,
- where existing skills may have become rusty or need updating, and
- when legislation is updated, meaning requirements change.
Why choose CQMS for your health and safety training?
- Experienced and professional health and safety tutors - our own staff undertake regular CPD training
- CQMS offers a range* of courses to suit your requirements
* courses range from 10 minutes (toolbox talk during a site inspection) to 2 days (site supervisors training course)
- CQMS can assist with the compilation of a training matrix to ensure all levels of employees receive suitable and sufficient training
- National coverage and flexible delivery of health and safety courses - CQMS can hold the training course either at your premises on in our training suite in Grantham
- Quality of service, materials and delivery in line with ISO 9001 standards
Don't forget - effective health and safety training:
- will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety
- can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause
- can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
Further information on health and safety training
If you would like a copy of our Training Course Brochure or would like to discuss your training needs please contact us:
Email email@example.com, complete our enquiry form or telephone 0345 606 6630.
Compliance doesn't have to be exhaustive, CQMS can offer a simple, straightforward approach to health and safety for you and your employees. We can save you both time and money.